Pat Catan’s

Located in Mount Vernon, Pat Catan’s is a family owned craft and art supply store. The store consists of a showroom, frame center, stockroom, and restrooms. Prior to EPCO’s intervention, Pat Catan’s was relying upon outdated lighting including traditional industrial HID highbays, T-12 fluorescent, high pressure sodium and incandescent fixtures. Together these fixtures provided poor color rendering making it difficult for shoppers to accurately view the wide variety of products offered within the store.

Details

Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Located on Cleveland’s East-side, Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a private Catholic elementary school serving children from Pre-K to 8th grade. The campus consists of a Church, Elementary School, and Gymnasium. Prior to EPCO’s involvement the campus was relying upon outdated and inefficient lighting. Complaints of strained vision, continuing maintenance, and “gloomy” spaces were common, necessitating the design and implementation of a complete Capital-Improvement project incorporating 90% of the campus. In addition to the usage of LED fixture technologies, the 5 year maintenance cost was substantially reduced.

Details

Castle Metals

Home to over 30-million dollars of steel, this industrial warehouse and manufacturing center had over 720 high pressure sodium and T-12 fluorescent fixtures within its 500,000 sqft facility. Low light levels and poor visual acuity raised concerns for employee safety and productivity. Annually, Castle Metals was using over 1,124,839 kilowatt hours of energy at a cost of over $112,000.

Details

1404 East 9th Street

This downtown office space had over 2,226 T-12 fluorescent and 65-watt incandescent fixtures within its 150,000 sqft. perimeters. The once outdated ballast & lamp technologies were consuming energy at a rate of 769,348 kW per year.

Details